lunes, 6 de mayo de 2013


My favorite piece of technology

With the passage of time the improvements are taking electronic devices allow us to have the information at our fingertips. It is the case of smart phones.

Since the arrival of the Android operating system, the internet browsing experience is greatly enhanced, making these devices become the most popular in the world.

In my case I really like the mini Samsung galaxy s3, I think since he came into my life has made ​​everything easier. I'm always connected, command posts, I make video calls with my family all in real time, which makes me very happy.

I believe that without these technologies the world is frozen, because the information is valuable in the world and these electronic devices like smart phones keep us abreast of what's happening in the world.


9 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. samsung galaxy s3 is very nice smartphone, but i don't like because i so much big for you can take in your pocket and I think the iphone is better

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Carlos

    I have a smartphone, but I don't change the PC.
    The smartphone have many handicaps, for example the battery go on not very much.
    Besides I lost the cellphones easily, for this I don't like much, because the smartphones are very expensives.


    Regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi carlos

    honestly I don`t like much the smartphone but its turned in to a very important system for the people may be connected between them in all the world. I don`t know if this is bad or god but place an order to this situation

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I have a smart phone and is very addicted to my cell phone, but I don't like it because takes a long time

    ResponderEliminar
  9. hi Carlos.
    I like the mini Samsung galaxy s3 too. The last week I buyed!. I'm happy. It's very simple and easy. The connection is good and the processor is faster than my previous smartphone!

    ResponderEliminar