lunes, 29 de abril de 2013


Tenure responsible in pets

Hi I'm going to talk about my dogs, two of breed fox terrier. They became part of my family three years ago.

Most of the time they're with me. I worry a lot about them, take them out for a walk, take care of your diet and your health.

I really like because sometimes go hunting mice and accompany me when I am alone in the house. They are great companions.

Hopefully all the people look after their pets much so that no stray dogs in the worst case become a pest or threat, both for the safety and health of people.

I am very concerned that pets do not have a place to live product suffered neglect from their owners.

Another issue that strikes me is that many of the dogs are abused, especially large breeds they use it for fights.

And as a final point there is too irresponsible about sterilization of pets.

May we all take good care of our pets that end up becoming personal friends.

7 comentarios:

  1. I love dogs, they are really cool and i like to play with them, specially big dogs :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. is cool have two fox terrier, i like have one but i life in apartment

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My Favourite pet is dog, they are very good friends!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i don't have a pet but the dogs are one of the best animals (in the city)and is very sad how some people maltreat it

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Carlos

    I have only one comment:
    Dog's are the best.
    Cat's are very bored.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I am cat lover, although I have more dogs than cats u.u

    ResponderEliminar