lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

   
My full name is Carlos Ruiz Diaz. I was born on January 29, 1993, now I have 20 years and live in Santiago.

My childhood was spent in the company of my cousins​​, aunts and grandmother to 12 years old.
I live with my mom and sister since February 2005. In March of that same year I entered the school Maipo Puente Alto, attending the seventh and eighth grade graduating with first.

In 2007 I joined the Lyceum humanist scientific study, educational complex established in the same commune. In my teenage stage captivated me hip hop style.

In 2009 I was awarded a scholarship three times to be part of the summer school of the University of Chile, studying engineering branches.

In the winter of 2010 I was part of the Catholic University propaedeutic Silva Henríquez, same high school take a half from third to fourth, which helped me to come to study sociology at the University of Chile.
I am currently a junior sociology and weekends I work at a small business up eight months ago.

I like to travel a lot, I know Argentina, Peru, Uruguay. Within Chile know all the north and south to Pucon.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Carlos!
    I read your autobiography and is very short i will like learn more of you..
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahaha, nice biography carlos.
    Seriously, try to make it better for next tieme.
    see you later friend.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Carlos, finish your autobiography.

    ResponderEliminar