lunes, 15 de abril de 2013


My favorite singer named Daniel Montero, aka Mc Browen, is of Chilean origin, born and raised in the town of Puente Alto, but things in life he had to leave this world after a car accident on February 11 this year.

His music represented the feelings of many young people, mixing styles from hip hop, dancehall raggamuffi, salsa, romantic, etc.. . I really like his music, since he was one of the great exponents of the musical styles of hip hop music in the Chilean painstakingly achieving large scale within the genre places.

He won numerous national and international awards, able to overcome their social status through music. I grew up listening to all rhythms and each time I come home tired I like listening to encourage me, because it causes a mystical energy hidden in each melody.

The only time I saw him was by coincidence in the previous elections in Villa Rica, where the arm a concert and the second day of his funeral.

My favorite song is: “Grandes pasos junto a movimiento original”



4 comentarios:

  1. I live near Puente Alto, is interesting his music, personality I don't listen this music, but I think that his lyrical content is very good. Gretting godfather :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i don't like this type of music but all my respect to this group

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like the version of "Prisionera" the song of Zalo Reyes.
    I lament his death, he was a great singer and MC.

    ResponderEliminar